I hope 2010 will bring New things around every corner! New things to learn, new things to do and see, new habits to form. Will this year call for a new perspective? a new quest? a new friend? a new way of caring?
One of the "new-s" I want to focus on is food storage. I want a new way to keep it organized and growing. I've been reading about Noah lately and figure he had to do a lot of planning to get that ark ready before it started to rain. Noah probably had a good budget. We could certainly use a better budget so that we could put more food and money away for a rainy day. So I am starting a new way to do my budgeting. I'm sure Noah got stronger from the labor of building the ark. So another new will be to exercise more and eat healthier. Noah was also a man of faith. So I will start "new" with my scripture study and see how many times I can read the Book of Mormon before conference in April. I love the New Year and the chance to refocus on what is important. So bring on the "NEW-S"!
No comments:
Post a Comment